Sunday, April 11, 2010

1 month


WOW!! Has it already been a month??  I guess it has:)
Kinzlee is doing so good.  She is getting a little better at sleeeping at night. Which makes for a happier mom.
She is growing like a weed, since all she does is EAT.  I feel like I am nursing her every hour sometimes.  (But, I don't mind, it lets me gett of housework, for a little while) 


I don't know how much she has gained, we go to the dr. tomorrow.  She is getting too long for her newborn sleeper, but the 0-3 drown her.  They need to make an in-between size:)


She is super duper loved by these two.  You would think some of the newness would have worn off by now, but NOPE.  They still constantly ask to hold her and give her kisses all the time.

She LOVES being held.  Two weeks ago she wasn't feeling well and so I was holding her alot and now she thinks that if I lay her down its the END of the WORLD.  Which makes it hard, but they only stay little for a such a short time, I'm going to enjoy it this LAST time around. (yep, she's our last one!)


She has changed our lives in this one month!  Life is a little crazy, I'm still trying to figure it all out.  There are days that I think Ok I've got this its not soo bad.  Then other days I wonder if I am going to be sane or have any hair at the end of it!!  But I am trying to take a chill pill and not care if my house is spotless and enjoy the moments.  



This shirt says it ALL!!


We love you Kinzlee!!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

wow is right! a month!? She's a cutie!

Andy and Michele said...

yes, enjoy it! it goes so fast. your last? really? she is such a little doll!

sharla wood said...

Katie she is so beautiful!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win