We had a great Easter this year.
We spent it as a family and with both sides of our family.
It was alot of FUN!!!
Here's some of the things we did.
Daddy helped Britt & Karlee color their eggs.
Soo excited .....
Played dress up with Daddy's hat.
Hunted Easter eggs in the house....
Woke up Easter morning to some fun, filled baskets.
Went down to G & G Hawkins' and hunted Easter Eggs
with all the cousins.
had Uncle McCoy's help in digging(literally) up an egg
Look, I got it....
Got pretty from all the goodies in her basket:)
Then we came home to G & G Pearson's and hunted some more eggs.
Britt & Kelsee hunting eggs
Papa helping them figure out if they found them all...
Everyone BS'ing in the backyard....
All in all we had an EGGciting Easter.
As, I went through this I noticed I didn't have any pics of Kinzlee. Poor girl.
So here is a pic of our little cutie:)




























1 comment:
I just love this time of year because it's so nice to be outside! Love all your outdoor pics. Looks like your kids did pretty good!
Post a Comment