Our little Princess is "2"
or should I say "terrible two"?
She has become a little ball of fire!
For the longest time she didn't talk very much.
Well....that has changed!
She now is talking constantly and lets you know what she wants and doesn't want.
Here are a few of her favorite sayings:
"Kar-Kar do it"
"it wasn't me"
"NOOOO"
"NOOO BITT(britt)"
" I love you mommy"
(this one is my fave)
"kinzkee spit"
(she is saying this one alot!)
"kar-kar's turn"
It is amazing how they go from this sweet and innocent little thing.
To a little girl who knows what she wants and how she is going to get it!!
We had her birthday party on the same day as Kinzlee's blessing to make it a little easier for family. It was an AWESOME day!! She got way to many presents!! She is in LOVE with Strawberry Shortcake. So of course we had to have that for her cake. Thanks Aunt Jaci!!
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
(made by aunt Jaci)
CUTE CUPCAKES AUNT JACI MADE!
SOOO EXCITED FOR ARIEL!!
A few fun facts about our Karlee Jane!
*She can be such a GIRLIE GIRL and then the next minute turn into a TOMBOY!!!
*She loves SHOES- if you take your shoes off, watch out because Karlee will steal them!
*She loves to ride horses. She loves Nacho(her daddy's horse) and Moon (grandma's horse)
*She is DADDY'S GIRL!!
*She holds FROGS!! (sooo not my daughter)
*She has the sweetest laugh
*She adores her baby sister
*She has to rub my arm to fall aslep (drives me CRAZY!!)
*She is pretty much potty-trained!!
*She is a MONKEY!! She climbs onto everything!
WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!






















4 comments:
Sounds like a fun birthday! She sounds like a fun little handful!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLEE!!! sounds like you guys had a fun filled day. your kids are sooo cute!!
WOW!!! I can't believe she is already 2! It seems like just yesterday I was coloring your hair and you told me you were pregnant with her! I love that cake that Jaci made!
She is so stickin' cute! Wow, two?! I love the picture of her with Kinzlee, just adorable! Yeah, Brittlee has been talking non-stop from when she was that age. Oh the joy of girls! :) I love her cake - too cute.
Post a Comment