We got there late monday night, after Braden, Bryce and my dad poured cement in our backyard. {more on that too come!} The kids slept the whole way there and then once we got them inside the 5th wheel they went crazy!! We didn't get them to settle down and sleep until almost 2. It was ridiculous. But, they were excited about being in a new place.
The next morning we went and ate at Denny's for breakfast and then I took Braden back to the hospital. Then the FUN began!!! I decided to be a BRAVE mom and take all 3 of the kids to the ZOO by MYSELF!! Yep, you read that right...BY MYSELF! For some of you this is no big deal, but I haven't really gone anywhere by myself with them yet, only driving to get a soda or taking Britt to preschool. I haven't even went to the grocery store with them yet. SO this was a BIG DEAL!!
So, luckily my sis-in-law Ciminy let my borrow her double stroller. Boy, was that a life saver:)
Britt and Karlee ready to go to the ZOO!!
Looking at the Monkeys
Kinzlee crashed out!
The biggest Turtle I have ever SEEN!!
LOVING THE RHINOS!!
We had a fun time. Britt would look at an animal for about 2 seconds and then look at the map and say "mom lets go see this one" So then we were off. Poor Karlee barely got to see them sometimes. So, we saw all the animals and then got an icecream and they were both ready to go. So we left :)
I did survive, but think that next time I am taking someone with ME!!
That night we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and had a BLAST!! (for the longest time Britt has been saying that he wanted to go to the Zoo and Chuck E Cheese., so we took care of it all in one day!!)
I don't know who had more fun, the kids or BRADEN???

















4 comments:
I loved that zoo when I was a kid! I hope my kids get to go there at some point! And I definitely think you're brave...
We LOVE the zoo! You are brave, but at least it's outside and there's lots to keep the kids attention. The grocery store would've been worse! :) Very fun! We went to Chuck-E-Cheeses with the kids in Mesa and decided we like Peter Piper Pizza better. It's a lot cleaner! But maybe the one in Tucson wasn't dirty. What a fun day!!
Way to go K-T!!!! You are one BRAVE momma! I don't know if I would even attempt to take my 3!
How fun!!! I love the Tucson Zoo. It's so fun and it doesn't take all day long!
Post a Comment