She is rolling over and trying to roll everywhere.
She is drooooling all the time.
She loves to laugh and smile.
She has her fingers in her mouth constantly.
She is such a sweet baby, but don't set her down for too long or she becomes not soo sweet :)
ohh how I love her sooo!!














7 comments:
So in one of the pictures she reminded me of Britt, another of Karlee and another one reminded me of Paizli. Crazy.
We love you Kinz-Kinz! I can't believe she's four months old! CRAZY!
She is so precious! I can hardly wait to be at that point!
She is SO adorable! I can't believe how fast time goes by.
p.s. Reeback is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
She's so cute, Katie! Great pictures too.
Four months!!! She is adorable and I can't believe how much Karlee I see in her. What sweet little beauties you have there!
Such a cutie! Crazy that she's so big already. Seems like you JUST had her and blessed her. Love the big bow! :O)
She is tooo Cute.
Post a Comment