WoW! Where did the time go??
He grew up way to fast:)
He saw this Woody backpack and had to HAVE it!!
Of course Karlee had to be in the pictures!
Karlee thought she was going to go to school too.
She has been MAD every morning that she cant go to Britt's school and play!
By his classroom. He has Mr. Gifford this year
Playing on the playground!
I took him to school and he ran to play and was ready for me to leave!!
I was soo happy that he was happy.
I didn't shed one tear that day!
Does that make me a bad mom--nope!
Headed to class for the very first time!!!
just off the bus, after his 1st day!!
We love you Britt!!












3 comments:
He is sooo cute! Love how he loves Woody, so fun. Good job not shedding a tear. I didn't cry either, but my eyes did water up a little! :)
Love the backpack.
Hopefully Kar will keep the "I want to go to school" so when it's time for her to go it'll be great!
Yeah for you having a child who in confident and willing to go and learn. I mean i had to force Galatea everyday last year and it was miserable. He is super cute in his backpack, and i love that sis has to be in every picture, my arianna gets mad every day about not going to school, too cute!
Post a Comment