Monday, September 20, 2010

eating bon bons all day....



I'm a stay at home mom.


i don't have a "paying job" with benefits, 401k.

i don't have to be at work for 8 hours.

i don't go to fancy lunches

i don't put makeup on until 5 minutes before my husband comes home.

doing my hair is optional.

Sure you could say I'm just killin' time.

BECAUSE:

*  I'm on call 24/7/365

*  sometimes i pull all nighters

*  i don't get holidays off

*  I'm a housekeeper-a nice way to say MAID

*  I'm a day care center teacher

*  I'm a cook--restaurant open 24/7

*  I'm an office manager/administrative assistant

*  I'm a referee-but i don't wear black and white stripes.

*  I'm a laundry machine operator and put clothes away-er

*  I'm a janitor--you know the guys that clean up the 'dirty' jobs

*  I'm a chauffeur

*  I'm a pillow and chair

*  better yet I'm a jungle gym

*  I'm a CEO--meaning I'm the BOSS

*  I'm a psychologist--trying to decode kids is tricky

*  I'm a theater operator

*  I'm a personal nurse

*  I'm a detective--call me Sherlock Holmes

*  i translate two different languages unknown to mankind

*  i teach English to children who don't speak it, i know I'm such an inspiration

*  B and K yell my name like I'm a rock star

don't ask me what I do all day.


I'm just killin' time.





seriously i should be getting paid, don't believe me check this out.



( i stole this from my sis Jaci...she deserves the credit!!)

1 comment:

payneful life said...

Dude all you would've had to done is post that picture...they are worth a thousand words and that one yells!

I love kar and kinz!

thanks for the credit, but if i hadn't talked with you that day I wouldn't have had the inspiration. :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win