{warning: lots and lots of pictures, but its my blog and I can post as many as I want :) }
The weekend of the 24th of July we went up to Alpine and stayed in Braden's family cabin!
A HUGE SHOUTOUT to them for letting us stay!
It was a BLAST!!
We had everyone there, except my brother-n-law Aaron, who was away on a business trip!
The kids LOVED it.
The loved being able to play outside and no one bother them!
Britt, Kelsee & Josh shooting the breeze!
We went fishing as a family!
This was a FIRST!!
WE are more of a roping, cowboy family, so it was fun to watch everyone!
Britt, Brianna, Camryn, Alyssa
Braeli, Karlee, Kelsee Josh
Braden helping the kids get their poles ready
My Mom....shhhhh don't tell her I put her picture up....she will be mad :)
My dad...watching all the grandkids
Camryn and Brianna
karlee trying to fish
Checking out the worms....yummy!!!
Papa cutting the watermelon...oh soo YUMMY!!
Papa and Grandma made little bags for everyone and spoiled the kids ROTTEN!
They got some cute stuff so they could go BUG HUNTING :)
Karlee not to sure she is happy about all this!
Braeli is right at home DRESSING UP!!
All the kids dressed and ready to go bug hunting.
This is one of my fave....
Karlee got scared and ran away and Brae started screaming...for no reason:)
Karlee's gone and Brae is still crying!
The BUG HUNTERS!
Britt and Josh
one of the bugs
Bryce helping out
Braden helping out karlee
We took a couple of family pictures for fun!!
we had a blast and can't wait to do it again.....




1 comment:
seriously I couldn't stop laughing...each picture I saw I just cracked up. Like the one where K and B are crying. FUN-NY. I like that one of me and bryce. finally a couple one that turned out. :) that was a super fun time. we totally need to do that again soon. :)
Post a Comment