Saturday, November 13, 2010

{ ......AND THE WINNER IS....... }


BRITT HAWKINS!!!



Yep, our little cowboy won the dummy roping in Casa Grande this past weekend at the Louie and the Duke Classic.  It was an AWESOME day!  He has been practing soo hard and it paid off!! (of course my camera was dead...still, so no pictures....sorry.)

There was about 10 or so kids in his age group, so he had quite a bit of competition.  For those of you who don't know what a Dummy Roping is...they take turns roping the steer head (dummy) and if you catch you get back in line.  Then when everyone is done with the first loop, you step back a little farther and continue doing that, until it is down to only one who hasn't missed.  I hope that makes sense...probably doesn't:) 

Anyways, Britt won and we were SOO very PROUD!!

When we go to Vegas in a couple of weeks, he will be entering a Dummy Roping contest and there and I will for sure make sure I have my Camera :)

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win