Saturday, November 13, 2010

vegas bound in 2011!!

He did it again!! 

Braden qualified to rope in Vegas at the WORLD SERIES in 2011!!

WOHOOOOO!!!!

He won last weekend when we were in Casa Grande with Chad Knight.
They split about 9 grand (yes as in 9 thousand dollars!!) 
SO, we will for sure be in Vegas....again, next year!!

Good Job babe!! So proud of you!!!

Soo, I guess the 7 thousand dollar horse we just bought paid off :)
( I will post pics soon of Braden's new horse, TINY!)

3 comments:

Reeds said...

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats to both of your boys! And the horse:)

Mariann Alexander said...

That's awesome!
Congrats!
I usually have it spent before he wins...:)

Andy and Michele said...

Ya know, I've been warned never to let my husband get into roping, I didn't realize all the money involved! Wow! But good job to him - that's awesome. And Brit too - your family has got talent!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win