Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanksgiving.........


this year was at MY HOUSE!!!


So, I  cooked SLAVED away ALLLLL day....
 ha ha........no :)

We just had it at my house, because my mom's house is
a little small for all of us to fit in :)

So, we made due.  I don't have a huge house, but I do have a big family room.  So we turned it into the dining room.    My computer desk became the dessert table!

some of the grandkids getting ready to eat!

  Jaci and Bryce

My mom's killer punch..... this stuff is DELISH

WE had a FUN time. 

When my family gets together it is always a GRAND time.
Skeet shooting, visiting, laughing, eating and tons of pictures taking!!

(blogger is being dumb and won't let me upload anything.  So no more pics!  I'll fix it once it lets me!)

1 comment:

payneful life said...

Im curious, why must you put a pic of me and bryce while the only other pictures are of the tables and grandkids? I feel a little singled out.

Anyway...it was pretty fun. glad it was at your house.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win