So cute! I love how you went like a mad woman and posted a bunch! I always do stuff like that!
As for the camera: I have a canon mark 5d II. It's a professional level camera--but you don't need one that fancy. TRUST ME. I actually have a little studio in the house and take a few pictures here and there. It sounds like your interested in photography? Can I assume that? Do you have a DSLR yet? email me at mariannalexander@gmail.com and I can totally help you.
3 comments:
GO britt!
So cute! I love how you went like a mad woman and posted a bunch! I always do stuff like that!
As for the camera: I have a canon mark 5d II. It's a professional level camera--but you don't need one that fancy. TRUST ME. I actually have a little studio in the house and take a few pictures here and there. It sounds like your interested in photography? Can I assume that? Do you have a DSLR yet? email me at mariannalexander@gmail.com and I can totally help you.
Mariann
Way to go Brit! What a cool buckle!
Post a Comment