Friday, March 18, 2011

Kinzlee's "1" year old!


Has it SERIOUSLY been a YEAR since this sweet babe was born!?!?

march 10, 2010
7 lbs. 15 oz

Kinzlee Zada


My goodness how time has flown!



Looking through all her baby pictures brought back a flood of memories.
Where has my tiny baby gone?
That sweet little babe smell and feel of being straight from heaven is no longer here.
The little newborn clothes, diapers, eating and sleeping all day are all long gone!


 


It's staggering to me that, the more I try to slow time, the faster it seems to go. Knowing Kinzlee is my last baby, I have tried to savor this last year like nothing before.


Yet here we are, just a few weeks (ha, ha! ok more then a few!) after her birth, and she's toddler!




Look at that lil angel!


At 1 year old, Kinzlee is walking running everywhere!

She is into EVERYTHING!!

If you set her down, she thinks that she is being tortured :)

Can say momma, dadda, papa, no no (as she shakes her finger!  love it!) and a whole bunch of jibberish I still can't understand.

Loves to give kisses!

She loves when britt & karlee play with her.

Almost sleeping through the night--someday I'll sleep again :)

Has quite the personality and I love her smile and laugh!




Oh my goodness Kinz-Kinz (or chubbers!)
How we love you so!!
I can't imagine life without you.


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!  BABY GIRL!! 


3 comments:

Taryn said...

I'm with ya! Where in the world has this year gone!?

She is such a cutie! Is it just me or does she look so much like her big sissy!?

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, what a sweetheart!!! It really does go way too fast, but don't you just love it? I mean, we really are living the dream! I love life as a mom! :)

BLACKBURNS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kinzlee :) I can't believe it myself! Is she still having trouble sleeping through the night Kate?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win