does your MOM walk outside and see me (karlee) and my cousin (braeli) doing this ---
and take pictures and then go back inside, like its no big deal! Whew, that was close!!
THEN-- come back to check on you
and your doing THIS!!!!!
IT was pretty HARD to not get mad!!!
But it seems when your at a roping, anything GOES!!!
You have to admit, that they look PRETTY DARN CUTE for being so FILTHY!!!
san carlos arena, february 2011











6 comments:
hahhahahaa...and only at a roping will your aunt tell you to PLAY in the mud. Oops. :)
I can't stop giggling. hee hee.
Braeli saw these pictures and said "I want to do that agaun."
SO cute! messy...but cute!
They are so cute, they even still have their cute hair and bows still in place! You area super mom to just let them play, i know you have to pick your battles, haha
That is hilarious! And SO, SO true! ;)
at that point, no use getting mad!! They do look way cute for being so dirty.
So Cute!! And so nice of you!! I know I have all boys but I HATE mud hahaha.
Post a Comment