That is what Karlee told me she was trying to do to Kinzlee, when I found them in their bedroom COVERED in my MAKEUP!!
At first, I was in SHOCK to say the least!
Then mean mommy took over and gave karlee a good tongue lashing!
Lastly, it was pretty funny, so I had to have a good laugh and take pictures!
I never really have thought about how hard it would be to get makeup out of your hair!!
But, let me just tell you....IT AIN'T EASY :)
I tried, regular shampoo, baby shampoo, combing it and then finally I tried my
doTERRA Lemon oil and it came out like a DREAM and she smelled really good too :)
This was after she got all cleaned up and smelling good.
and this one HOPEFULLY learned her lesson on "making her sister pretty"!! :)










4 comments:
awe so cute your lucky her makeover didn't involve red lipstick, nail polish, and scissors--yeah that is a lot less pretty : )
i am gasping for air! seriously funniest thing I've read ALL DAY LONG! that is freaking hilarious! LOVE IT!
I have to say...I am so glad I don't have girls. It seems like so much work! But if I did, I wouldn't mind them looking exactly like those two. Adorable!
Oh, this isn't Roy, it's Mariann. Sorry!
Post a Comment