cause what else can you do??
Last night as we were driving home from getting our weekly Friday night dinner at La Casita, everything was fine and dandy. The kids were all happy and excited to go home and eat their bean burros and rice for dinner!
Well, little Miss Kinz decided that she wanted to stick her fingers in her mouth and gag herself! She does this quite often. So, I turned around and took her finger out of her mouth and said "NO, NO KINZ" then turned back around.
She did it again, a little farther down her throat. I turn around and repeat the phrase "no, no Kinz". This goes on for a minute or two, but doesn't stop her! Then there she goes............... Throwing up! I knew it was going to happen, she does this A-LOT! (makes for lots of fun road trips, let me tell you!)
Thank heavens we were about 3 or 4 minutes from home. So I get her out of her carseat and start cleaning her up.
About this time, Karlee is starting to GAG, from the smell of Kinzlee throw up!
"your ok, Kar, it will be ok", I start telling her, while trying to calm down Kinz. But she kept on gagging and dry heaving. SERIOUSLY!!
Braden starts yelling at Karlee to stop gagging and stop smelling it....ya, like that is EASY! Might as well have told her to STOP BREATHING!
So, here I am in the front seat with Kinz and me covered in throw-up, Kar is gagging and dry-heaving in the back with Britt saying "don't throw up on me Kar" and Braden, well being BRADEN :) All I could do was LAUGH! Seriously LAUGH. Braden looked at me like I was CA-RAZY and couldn't believe I was laughing. I told him what else can I do?
Needless, to say my car got a good cleaning as well as the car seats. Honestly, sometimes I don't know how we all SURVIVE!
So much for a fun filled night out with the kids. It seems like there is always some kind of adventure.




2 comments:
I was laughing so hard Right now! Partly because Paiz did the exact same thing last night! I thought she was over throwing up in the car but apparently not. what makes yours way better is KAR! I can't stop laughing!
Wow. Those moments are the ones that qualify moms (parents) for sainthood, I think. Good for you for being able to laugh! :)
Post a Comment