YES!! You read the title right.....
Spring Break.
I am a so far behind, but here's to catching up :)
We had some big plans to go to Mesa and take our kids to the new SeaLife Aquarium and spend a couple days. BUT, Braden got a job at the Safford Mine (oops haven't posted about that yet either!) and started the week before and so no time off for him. So we made the best of it and stayed home!!
Karlee playing dress up and being a little poser!
(oops total red-eye)
We went to the DOLLAR STORE, my fave, and spent 20 bucks and got all kinds of fun crafts for the kids to do. It was before Easter and so we made lots of spring crafts!
Britt coloring an easter egg and rabbit.
Miss Karlee
Kinz having a blast being apart of all the fun!
Kinz modeling her new shirt :)
Excuse the CHINESE eyes, but they are at least showing some LOVE to one another!
Kinz doing one of her CA-RAZY stunts....HELP ME MOMMY!!
All crashed out after a LONG day of CRAFTING!! ha, ha!!
LOVE THESE MUNCHINS














3 comments:
How fun! I need to be a better mom and let my kids do crafts... I just don't like to think of the GIANT mess they will make! Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it!
Your kids are so cute! I love their big blue eyes!
Yay for dollar store crafts!!! :) Sounds like lots of fun!
Post a Comment