Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mommy Model

A few months ago, September I think, I did some modeling for Halversen Photography!  She had posted on her blog that she was looking for some moms to take some pictures of for a new idea she had.  So, I commented on her blog and thought I'm sure I won't get picked.  I never have any luck.  So a couple days later when I recieved an email from her saying that she wanted to take pictures of me I was SHOCKED!!

IT was a Fun and Exciting experience and boy she is A-MAZING!!! 

I had honestly forgotten about them, she had said she would edit our photos when she had time in-between her other work.  So, I put in the back of my mind.

The other day I went to her blog and there was MY picture!!  I was in shock to say the least.  I really don't like pictures taken of myself or do I rarely feel pretty in pictures, but she MADE me feel that way!!  I LOVED Braden's reaction when he saw them!  HE was like WOW, you are SMOKIN!!  Nothing like a good picture of you to make you feel SEXY for the HUBS!  Thats right Babe, I still got IT!! :)

Sadly, I don't have the cd of the photos yet, so I can't post them here, but as soon as I remember to stop by her house and and pick it up I will :)

But here is the link to my PICTURES  <--click here on her blog!!  

I totally recommend her for any of your picture needs!!  I can't wait for her to take our family ones in September!!

p.s. In these pictures I was about 25 pounds heavier then I am now! 

4 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Wow, you really are gorgeous!!! I totally understand Braden's reaction - you look absolutely beautiful.

Unknown said...

Those are SO GOOD Katie!!! What a fun thing to get to do! :)

Summers Family said...

Yeah... you still got it! I LOVE them! You have ALWAYS photographed good! That does sound like fun!

BiggsFamily said...

They all turned out SO Gorgeous!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win