Saturday, June 18, 2011

SuperMan to the Rescue-


well at least MY Superman-- BRADEN!!

Even though I wouldn't have minded if this guy came to my rescue--ha, ha!  I LOVED Superman when Dean Cain was it! 

Isn't he just just YUMMY! shhh don't tell Braden


Anyways, back to my story--

Today, I needed to run to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, Leseli's Bridal Shower Invites, Milk for Kinz- lactose free, TP, Paper towels, and a few other odds and ends that I decided to pick up while I was there.  Cause you know you can't leave that store without at least 100 bucks. Anyways---sorry I keep getting sidetracked :)

Got my stuff and ran, ok I didn't run, but walked swiftly to the check out line, cause you know when you are headed there, so is AT least another 10-20 people. Found a check out line with only 2 people in front of me, not bad for a Saturday afternoon.  Checked out and headed to my car.  Loaded my stuff and hopped in and started her up and headed to pick up my munchkins that were at my bros house playing for a little while. 

Well, no sooner then I made it to the stop sign leaving Wal-Mart, did I hear a DING and thought oh man, I am out of gas.  But NOOO it was my thermostat light!  FREAK OUT!!  YIKES my thermoter was all the way in the RED!!! No smoke yet, so we were good.

So, I headed to the nearest place to pull over, which happened to be taco taste and decide to call the hubs and find out what to do!  He said, wait there, I'll head up there to check it out.  I don't want you trying to open the radiator cap incase it explodes or pops or something!

YAY!!  I wasn't going to have to try and figure it out. Whats a girl to do while waiting for her superman, but go and get a nice cold PEPSI at one of the BEST places in town. 

He flies in (ok not LITERALLY but he was driving our truck and horse trailer) and fixes the problem, PRONTO with a new radiator cap.  Mine was broken, that was the prob!

Thanks babe for being my superman! It sure does make it nice when you know you have someone to count on!  LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Summers Family said...

I'm glad it wasn't anything else... Cuz then you would have needed my superman, and he, unlike Clark Kent, cannot fly! LOL!!!!

Sara said...

I just had to say that I was completely obsessed with Lois & Clark back in the day. I actually own the whole series on DVD, though it's pretty cheesy to watch now. Still good times. And yay for Supermen that rescue us! (we blew a tire just leaving Thatcher a few weeks ago, and of course Jeremy came and traded the kids into his car and sent us all home while he changed it in the hot sun!)

Mariann Alexander said...

Oh my goodness...do I miss Taco Taste...

Unknown said...

Ah yay!!! Supermen are the best to have around! :) LOVE a good Taco Taste Pepsi!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win