Britt is D.O.N.E with Kindergarten. That just doesn't seem possible. I feel like it was just his first day of school and I was following the bus over to make sure that he found his classroom :)
They had a cute little program in the cafeteria with all 3 classes sang some cute little songs. Then we split up and went into the individual classrooms.
The kids all sat on the mat, and us parents crammed into the back of the room and squeezed into their little chairs.
Mr. Gifford was an AMAZING teacher. He did such a fantastic job with the kids and helping them learn. Britt has grown leaps and bounds.
Mr. Gifford, put together a cute little slideshow of the class trips and each kid. Super cute.
Mr. Gifford talking to all of us parents. IT was sweet, he got a little emotional talking about our kids. He said that they become his kids during the year and its hard to see them leave. WE feel that way to, Mr. Gifford. :)
Sweet Karlee sitting by me watching the program. I didn't get a picture of Kinz, she was too busy running around and so Braden took her out and missed most of the program. Poor Dad!
I DID IT......
I can read, I can write and I can do my Sunny Days,
Signed,
Britt Hawkins
Good Job Britt!
We are soo very proud of you and LOVE YOU!!
Start spreading the news, We're leaving today.
We want to be a part of , First grade, first gradeWe've worked very hard, Our teacher is proud.
So open up those doors to First grade, first grade.
We know our alphabet, And numbers too.
We all can write our names, And tie our shoes!
So when summer's done, And we're finished with play
Our mom's will send us to First grade, first grade.
If we can make it here, We'll make it anywhere
So here we come First grade, first grade.




1 comment:
You guys are lucky you had a male teacher. I hope Jace has one... I got a little teary eyed reading this. Jace going to kindergarten is my biggest fear. :)
Post a Comment