Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank you doTERRA....

for making such AWESOME essential oils.  They have seriously changed our lives around here!


Yesterday, Karlee and Kinzlee were in the back yard with me, while I was mowing the grass and playing.  When the next thing I hear is Karlee's blood curling SCREAM!! 

Talk about PANIC.  I stopped the lawn mower as fast as I could and ran to both my sweet girls screaming and crying.

Freaking out, while asking Kar what was wrong, I look down at her shirt and it is covered in tiny little ants! 

YIKES! 

My poor girls were covered in them.

So, I strip Karlee's shirt and Kinz's diaper off as fast as I can and grab them both and rush them into the bathroom.  Not sure how I am going to help calm both of them at the same time and find all there bites,  I think LAVENDAR BATH!

So, I start the water, grab the Lavendar (which sits in the bathroom cupboard!) and drop 10 or so drops and get my girls in there.  INSTANTLY, they both stop crying and calm down.

I let them play for awhile and decide its time to get out and see the damage done by the ants :(

As I am getting them dressed, I notice poor Kinz has these HUGE welts all over her legs and in her diaper area :(  Poor thing.  Karlee didn't have as big as welts but she had them more places then Kinz.  So, I put some more lavendar on each indiviual one, just for good measure and WOW.....they didn't complain or scratch or itch them all day yesterday........fast forward to the next day, today.......they are still good.  Kinzlee's welts aren't as big and Karlee's are gone!!

It is seriously AWESOME!  I don't know what else would have done the same thing without having to reapply it numerous times!!

Thank you doTERRA!!

If you would like more information on doTERRA, please ask me!!  It is seriously the best thing EVER!!!

8 comments:

payneful life said...

LOVE Doterra! I've been using Lavender, Roman Camomile, and Patchouli on the girls and can I say transformation!

not to mention how calming ylang ylang is to me. May be one of my favs now.

I'm super excited for October! Thanks for being my extra push.
love ya.

Andy and Michele said...

Very cool Katie! Good job. Those lucky girls. Lavendar is amazing.

Clint and Tiffany said...

I have to laugh reading this!! A friend gave me the doTERRA starter kit and Brian Cluff called asking what to do about an ant bite. I told Clint to tell him to put lavender on it and they both teased the tar out of me. Then I read your post and had to giggle. Ironic, eh? At least I know I was right!!! :O)

Reeds said...

How sad for those little sweeties. Good thing you thought of lavender. Is doTERRA just essential oils?

Mariann Alexander said...

Send me the link! I'm sold, ready to buy! :)

Reeds said...

Yeah, if you have some info on doTERRA I would love some. Do you sell it? You can email me at regandjen@gmail.com. Thanks Katie Jane!

BLACKBURNS said...

After all yours and Jaci's success stories I am SOLD on it. When J babysat Caydon for me while I worked in AZ, I learned a lot about it. LOVE IT!

dpapwatson said...

A MONTH...that's how long I have been waiting for you to update!!! Haha! Especially Leslie's wedding!!! Heehee!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win