Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4 sweet little girls....

  Last month, we had 2 extra munchkins for a couple of days, while there parents went to another state to look for a house!  We had lots of fun.  These two girls used to fight, bite and not play very well together....but NOW they are totally BFF's!


We had baby kittens and the LOVED to be outside with them and play on our little slide. 
Since, I knew they were moving about 8 hours away, I figured I better take a few pictures of them together.

Kinz just happy to be outside....

Miss Paizli LuEmma...isn't she sweet! Boy she sure looks like her daddy!


Brae-



Paiz helping Kinz go down the slide backwards....good job girls.

These girls LIVED in their swimsuits.  They looked so cute all matching so I had to take some pictures of them posing!


Brae-



Love these girls-  such fun to have 4 girls so close in age!
3 months between Bra and Kar
7 months between Paiz and Kinz



Don't ask..... I have NO idea ;)


Love, Love this Picture


We miss you girls and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!

(my pictures got all out of order....sorry!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW CUTE are they! I loved the Little Mermaid when I was little too! :) Brae really looks like Jaci too!

payneful life said...

Brae and Paiz LOVED the pictures! Brae kept saying I want to do that again! Paiz kept saying BRITT, Baby, and something else for Kar. It was cute. Love the pics! Cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks. yay!

Reeds said...

Those are some gorgeous girls-you better watch out! I love the matching suits-so cute!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win