I am still playing catch-up. I know I will never be completly got up....but I'm gonna try :)
Once again, back in OCTOBER. Karlee's preschool class went on a field trip to go pick a pumpkin.
So, I thought what the heck, I guess me and Kinz will tag along. Super glad we did. It was a fun time.
She is soo excited that she can ride the bus every once in a while.
Here is Karlee and one of her Best Friends, Carsyn!
Karlee, Carsyn and Miss Rosa on the the Hayride.
They had a field full of pumpkins and they told the kids they could pick whichever one they wanted. Karlee walked barely into the field and picked the first one she saw. I asked if she wanted to look around and check them all out and NOPE she didn't. That was her pumpkin and that was all she needed :)
Playing bowling with pumpkins.
There were games and lots of other fun things to do.
Super cute Kinzlee getting her tatoo put on!
I can NEVER get them to both look at me at the same time.
Playing a fun tossing game.
Mason, Aiden, Carsyn and Karlee
Throw it hard.....
Her PUMPKIN!!
They even got to go on a little horse ride.
She wasn't to sure about the helmet. ha,ha!
She told the lady, I already know how to ride and I don't need a helmet!
ha, ha....thats my girl, always one to speak her mind!
They let her ride the donkey! She was the only one who got to. I had to take a picture of it. It will probably be the only time she is on one!
Kinzlee thinking she is soo big getting to be apart of the class and eat snacks.
Kinzlee with Miss Rosa! She LOVED her and wanted her to hold her and not me.
We love Karlee's preschool and all the fun things she gets to do. She has learned so much this past semester! But I am torn on whether or not to put her back in. I miss her and feel like I am missing out on some time with her when she still has another year before she will even go to kindgergarten.
What do you think?? Is 2 years of preschool too much??




No comments:
Post a Comment