Sunday, January 8, 2012

Halloween 2011

Karlee had a super fun Halloween Party at her preschool!
They had lots of super heros and animals and princesses.  What a cute class she has.



Sitting at the table ready to eat some yummy snacks.

Playing pin the nose on the pumpkin.

Her super fun teacher Miss Deann.  She is a hoot!  Karlee LOVES her.

Getting to choose a prize.

It was a fun time.  I am glad I went to spend the time with Karlee and her class.  One of these days I will remember to get a picture of her and I together!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THe Saturday before Halloween, we decided that we would go to the Pumpkin Patch in Wilcox and let the kids have a fun day and pick pumpkins.  WELL, the truck had other things in mind.  We were headed there and got to about Artesia and the truck started acting funny.  It wouldn't shift right.  So, we turned around and went to Wal-Mart and let them pick a pumpkin from there and came home and carved them.

It was still a fun time.

Daddy, Britt and Karlee gutting the pumpkins out!

Karlee wasn't to sure about it at first, but then Britt convinced her it was fun, so she did it!

In heaven....he loved every moment of getting all the guts out!  That what he called them.  The pumpkin guts!  ha, ha!  Gotta love boys!


Kinzlee fell asleep and so wasn't around for any of the fun.  Then the great mom that I am, FORGOT to take a picture of them all carved!  DAng it!  Braden did a really cool job on all of them.


Sorry for the red-eye, but its Halloween so it gives it a spooky feel!

Karlee was a BAT-ARINA.  She saw this costume in Walmart one day and HAD to have it!  She practically wore it out before Halloween even came.  But, hey at least I got my moneys worth.  She was super cute!

Kinz was pebbles.  This is what Karlee was a few years ago.  I didn't want to spend much money so I just used what we had!  She made a cute pebbles!

This is Karlee back in 2009 as Pebbles....any resemblance??

Then there is my VAMPIRE COWBOY!  I think this was a first!
He wanted to be a vampire soo bad this year.  So, as we were getting him dressed he wanted to change his mind.  So we combined his two ideas into one and there you have it!

Papa and Grandma Hawkins with the kiddos!

Aiden, Riley, Britt, Karlee, Kinzlee and Cheyanne!

Aunt Leseli and Uncle Jared with the munchkins!  They always dress up and are super fun!  Maybe next year!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win