Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kinzlee like to try clothes on.  It doesn't matter who's they are.  If you leave them on the floor, she will put them on.  She is too funny sometimes.  I had to take a couple pictures of her with Britt's jammies and another one of his shirts on.


Hi mom!!

I was cleaning the girls room out and getting rid of stuff and kinz had to be in the middle of it all. 



Aren't they soo pretty??  They have mommy's lipstick on and drew all over themselves with marker!  I LOVE these girls!!





2 comments:

Sara said...

Am I the only one that thinks your kids sure look like little Pearsons right now? Especially those girlies! So cute!

Summers Family said...

You've got trouble on your hands! Those girls are GORGEOUS!!!!! How could they not be with their momma!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win