Then came the best part of the night. Getting Britt ready to go Trick or Treating. He was so excited all day to be a Pirate. I would ask him what are you going to be and He would say a Pirate..ARG, ARG!!! It was so cute. While we were getting him ready he would say I wanna go trick or treating. We would be like we have to get dressed first and he was like ok, ARG ARG!!!

Britt in His Pirate Costume!!
Britt with his Grandma!!
Vampire "Aunt" Wendi
Seth, Britt and Riley at the Trunk n Treat. They all look so cute:)
Britt with Grandma Hawkins and Her Horse!!! Giddy Up Grandma!

Ladies Man!!! Britt with His Women....Sasha, Meghan, and Aunt Leseli

The ride home....I'm Tired Mommy:)
We had a fun filled evening. We got enough candy to last us a couple of months:)




1 comment:
Britt is so adorable! He made a great pirate! SO your site has been dormant for 2 weeks now? I know there IS stuff you could write about! J/K Just waiting for an update!
Love,
BJ
Post a Comment