Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I wanna be a LINEMAN......

The other day Braden brought the bucket truck from work home with him. He had to take it the next morning to Mesa to get fixed. So when he got home from work I wasn't feeling that good so I told Braden to take him outside and play. Well....I didn't think that Braden would take my little baby boy up in his bucket truck. Well I was wrong. I looked outside and I was freaking out. There was Britt and Braden HIGH IN THE SKY!!!! Talk about giving me a heartattack. So after I got over the shock of it all, I decided that I should take some pictures of them.

Hi Mom...I am not even scared!!!



This is fun......


Look how HIGH I AM!!!!



I want to be a Lineman just like my daddy.

It is bad enough that I have to picture my husband up this high everyday....but not my little boy. I guess like father like son.

2 comments:

Standage Klan said...

Oh my!!! Need I say more??? I hope he doesn't get in trouble for that? j/k! I can't believe he took him that high up there. Crazy Braden! Glad to see you are back to the blogging world!
Love ya!
BJ

Standage Klan said...

Katie -
You've been tagged! Check out my blog page to find out what to do.
Brandi

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win