Ok...so I've been tagged by my big sister Brandi. I guess in this game of tag you have to let the world know 6 things about you that they didn't already know. Well most of the people that will read this will already know most of the things about me but o'well here it goes.
It did take me a little while to come up with 6 six of these!!!
1. I love to Read. Yep, thats right read. I love to sit and curl up with a good book and read all day( if I could). I am a pretty fast reader so I can finish a book in a day or two depending on what I neglect to do that day in order to read:) There is something about a book that lets you go into your own little world and disappear.
2. I love to go shopping. I know most women do love to do this too. I don't care if I buy anything or not I love to go into the stores and check out everything they have.
3. I love to take baths. After a long and stressful day there is nothing better then to take a hot and long bath. I love to just read and soak for as long as can or until Britt comes knocking at the door saying Mommy I want to take a bath too. I know alot of people who don't like baths but I do, especially when I am pregnant.
4. I love to go horseback riding with my husband. Its so fun and peaceful to go for a ride and just enjoy the outdoors and the weather. When Braden and I were dating that is what we did alot. It seems like we don't get to do it as often as before but I still love to go on them. I think I know why we don't go as much is because the roping arena is right out our back door!!! I am sure that has something to do with it.
5. I like to vaccum. There is something soothing about vaccumming to me. I would rather vaccum then any other chore there is. If Britt makes a mess with crackers or something I don't get mad because then I am like Oh goody I can vaccum. It just makes me feel good and makes me feel like my house is clean(even if its not).
6. Most everyone knows this but I love to talk!!! I could talk all day long if people would let me. I am trying to be better about letting other people get a word in edge wise but sometimes it just doesn't happen. I hate it when people are just sitting around looking at each other like um I don't know what to say. Because there is always something that can be said.
Well there are my 6 things. They aren't too exciting or newsworthy but they are who I am. Well I am supposed to tag 6 people but I don't have 6 people to tag:( How sad. So I am going to just tag my sister-in-law Wendi Hawkins.




1 comment:
I think I knew all of those things about you, but I really didn't know you liked to vaccuum that much! Also, I wish I was more like you and didn't let the house bother me and just read a good book every now and then.
Great job! Talk to you soon.
BJ
Post a Comment