Monday, November 19, 2007

Sonogram!!!!

I am so excited because I just found out that I get my next sonogram on the 5th of December!!! I am so ready to find out what it is. I don't want to get my hopes up for a little girl, beause I am married to a Hawkins and for some reason they just don't know how to produce little girls:) I am going to be happy either way. I would like a little boy because then Britt would have a little brother that was close to him and when they get older they can keep each other entertained. Oh, but how I would love a little girl. I remember when Brandi had Brianna how much I loved to hold her and go shopping for little baby girls clothes. I think I provided about 50% of Brianna's wardrobe when she was little. See, I told you I loved to shop:)

I've had people ask me if I am getting big yet and the answer to that is NO!!! I am starting to show a little but not very much. I am ok with that because when I was pregnant with Britt I was already showing a ton by now. SO I am hoping that with this one I won't gain as much weight as I did with Britt.

I am almost 17 weeks and feeling great finally. I have been trying not to complain with this pregnancy because I feel so blessed to be pregnant right now. After some of things that I went through to get here I am just going to take whatever this pregnancy dishes out to me. I will take some pics later and put up so you can see my little belly:)

1 comment:

Standage Klan said...

That's like in only 2 more weeks! I am hoping for another little girl in the family. If so, Jaci's little girl and yours could play together since they will only be about 2 1/2 months apart or so. I can't wait till you guys have these little ones! I am so excited! And yes, you did provide a lot of Brianna's clothes! That I am very thankful for! I guess I'll have to return the favor if yours is a little girl! Glad to hear your great news!
Love,
BJ

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win