Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby Shower


On Thursday the 27th was my baby shower. It turned out really good. I got a ton of cute clothes, blankets, a pink bouncer and the biggest surprise of all a PINK CARSEAT. My Sisters and my mom are the greatest. I had been wanting a new carseat but I decided to go ahead and keep my one from Britt and just cover it. Well I guess they knew how much I wanted a pink one and so they all went in and bought me one. Was I ever excited??


Joni was so awesome and helped me plan most of the shower. I owe her a big thank you for getting things together and Tricia for making all the adorable cookies and yummy brownies. My mom and sisters also helped get things together and it all turned out really nice. I didn't get very many pictures with my camera of the shower and so I snagged these ones from my sisters blog.

A picture of some of the gifts before the shower started.




A picture of some of the presents.
Adorable blanket made by my Mother-in Law. Thanks Carolynn I love it..
My cute pink bouncer also from Carolynn
Yes...a pink carseat.
Britt and Me exhausted after the shower.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

How fun! Don't you love seeing everything pink? You are going to have so much fun with a little girl! Good luck!

csrussell said...

I am so excited for you to have a little girl. All your stuff was so cute. Seeing Pink I can't wait till I can have a little girl:)

Jennifer said...

Cute stuff. What colors are doing the babies room in?

The Meehl Family said...

Hey Katie...Congratulations on the new baby! I laughed as I read your post about the carseat...I had to have another girl, just so I could buy a pink carseat!!! Anyway, you family is cute, hope all is well for you guys! -Leah (Kempton)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win