Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt.

ON Sunday we went down to Fort Thomas to Grandpa and Grandma Hawkins's to let all the grandkids hunt for eggs. It was fun to see them running around looking for eggs.
Britt had a fun time and enjoyed playing with his cousins.



1 comment:

Hawkins Boys said...

Hey Katie! Thanks for your comments and I think your blogs are the funniest! And you're the most creative girl I know! Britt's room and the baby's room is remarkable, how did you not go into premature labor after all you did for Brandy and then your house?? I am amazed and just jealous of your energy!! Braden and Britt (and Karly) are lucky to have you!! You're also the best aunt in the world, too, how do you do it?? Luv u!!
Wen

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win