Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can you say RELIEF???

I had my sonogram this morning and everything is FINE with the baby!! Yes. I was so worried and stressed out, that it is such a huge relief to know that everything is ok. The ultrasound tech was so good. He totally took a ton of time with me and showed me everything and explained a ton of things. He said that my amniotic fluid wasn't in abundance but there is enough in there to still be normal. So that is AWESOME. He also said my placenta looked good and he showed me the blood flow through the placenta and said everything looked fine. He gave me a rough estimate on what she maybe weighs is about 6lbs 5 oz. So she is probably not going to be as big as Britt. He was 8lbs 9 oz. But I am still not due for 3 more weeks so maybe she will grow a pound or two between know and then. Unless she decides to come early...which would be more then fine with me:) So anyways, thanks to everyone for your support and concern and all the phone calls. I really appreciate it. I go to the doctor on Friday, so we will see if I am even dilated at all or what. So I will keep ya'll updated.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So glad everything is good with you and baby. Have you decided on a name yet.???

Sara said...

I hope everything goes ultra-smoothly for you and that you get to hold your wonderful little girl really soon!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win