Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BRADEN'S NEW CALLING........

I just got back from the stake center(he had to stay so the stake presidency could talk to them,ha,ha) where Braden got set apart for his new calling in the ward. He is now the 1st counselor in the ELDER'S QUOROUM!!! HE has been the secretary for about 8 months and really enjoyed it. So we will see how this calling goes!! I am sure that he will do a good job. This new presidency is young and I think they will do a really good job. When the President Tyler was setting him apart he asked a special blessing apon our family and then he said especially his wife, during this time. I got the chills as he said that and I felt the spirit so strong. I felt like it was something that I needed to hear at this time, Heavenly Father sure does know how to answer our prayers. I am really proud of Braden. He is such a wonderful husband and daddy. He makes sure that we are taken care of and does a good job of that. I am so glad that he is a worthy priesthood holder and blesses our home with it. I love you Babe!!! You will do GREAT!!!!
Me and my hubby...I love him sooo much(Britt took this picture)
ready to go...

6 comments:

Summers Family said...

Go Braden! Church, what is that? I have had family here or been out of town so I haven't been in a while! Oh, but I'll be there for "Good News Minute" this week! LOL!!!

mandee said...

You guys are such a cute couple!! Congrats to Braden!

dpapwatson said...

Aww you guys are so cute! And Britt is an awesome picture taker...you shoid see some of the pics Addi takes.
Oh and that medicine the Dr. gave Payton is already working! I hope they got back to you and prescribed the same thing!

Jennifer said...

Thats so cool. and britt can take really good pictures..

Standage Klan said...

Wow have fun with that calling! You'll do great! Congrats!

Windsor World said...

Hey Katie..
Thanks for the comment! Your babies are to dang cute, Britt sounds like the typical little boy!! Tell Braden good luck with the calling.. Mike got called a few weeks ago to be a Priesthood teacher..oh what fun!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win