Monday, January 5, 2009

cheese its anyone???



braeli and karlee decided today that they wanted to eat cheese its. they found them in braeli's diaper bag and decided the best way to eat them was off the floor!!! it was too cute. i couldn't get mad at them, so i had to take some pictures :)
these girls are such a mess

5 comments:

Amy Allred said...

What a mess!! Can you only imagine what twins would be like??

Standage Klan said...

Those two are at it again! Too Cute! Man Braeli looks like Bryce in those pictures! I am glad it was you that had to clean up the mess! Nothing that a vaccuum can't handle right?

payneful life said...

They are quite the double trouble! Leave it to one of them to start and the other to join in! They are way too cute.

Andy and Michele said...

Good job not getting mad! I really need to relax and follow you example of laughing more and yelling less!

summers clan said...

ME AND MY SISTER HAD A COUPLE OF OUR KIDS TOGETHER. I CAN REMEMBER THE THINGS THEY GOT INTO AND THE FUN THEY HAD TOGETHER. THE FUNNY THING IS THEY ARE STILL CLOSE TO THIS DAY. IN FACT BRAUNSON WAS RAISED WITH JACKLYN AND THE OTHER DAY I HEARD THEM TALKING BOUT WHEN THEY GET MARRIED HOW SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE BRAUNSON BE HER "MAN OF HONOR" AND HE WAS GOING TO HAVE HER AS HIS "BEST GAL". SO CUTE!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win