Today Britt became a SUNBEAM!!! He was very excited to go to church today. When it came time to go to class we walked down the hall together and went into the primary room and he sat in the chair just like he had done it a million times before. He said "Bye Mom" and kinda gave me a look like I am a big boy, I can do this. As I walked away I started talking to another mom who had dropped off her Sunbeam and my eyes started to water. I tried really hard to fight back the tears. I felt kinda foolish, but my baby is no longer my baby.I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
My mom is in Primary and after church I asked her how he did and she said he did wonderful. He behaved soo well and folded his arms and was reverent. I was so glad, because he can be pretty rambunctious sometimes.
Here are some pictures of us with our little Sunbeam!!




7 comments:
Britt is such a little Braden..(I mean that in a good way!! LOL) I know what you mean when you say our kids are getting so big! Just wait till his first day of kindergarten..that's tough! It sounds like Britt had a better day then my little Kolbee, but she worked it out thank goodness:) Now I'm excited for thier first Primary program!! I hope you guys are having a wonderful New Year!! Take care.. Missy
PS.. Karlee is such a cute little doll, she is getting so big!
Aw, that is cute! It is crazy how fast they grow up. It seems like just yesterday I was going to Mesa to see Houston, my first nephew...now he is almost 12! You have such a cute family!
Us moms are so emotional about everything! It is ok though! Thats so cute that he acted as if he had done it a million times! P.s. I love Karlee's little dress and sweater, so stinkin cute!
He IS so BIG!Yesterday while I was sitting with my new class I looked over at the sunbeams and remembered "Britt and Josh are in sunbeams today". WOW!
Wow isnt it crazy how fast it goes....i totally understand being emotional, thats my life story!
It's crazy how fast they do grow up! He's a big boy now Mom! Try to hold back the tears because it's just the beginning for the kleenex boxes!
Britt is big. Britt also looks so much like Braden in the one with Kar. Also You look HOTT in the pic. Woot-Woot
Post a Comment