Monday, January 12, 2009

bridewars Pictures, Images and Photos
Friday night, my sweet hubby was so awesome to watch the kiddos while I had a little girls night out!!! It was supposed to be with Jaci, Les and my mom, but....Mom decided that she wasn't up to going, Jaci was on board until about 15 minutes before and decided that she was a bad mommy leaving Braeli while she was a little sick and turned around and went home.

So...that just left me and Les. But, even with just the two of us we had such a blast.

It is really a GREAT movie. Anything with Kate Hudson is awesome, I would have to say she is my favorite actress!! So, if you are looking for a good movie, I would say you are in luck!!!

2 comments:

The Meehl Family said...

I LOVED this movie too...I should've called some friends instead of dragging my husband along. I did hear him laugh though...

Pearson Family said...

Yeah its a good movie. So good i cut bangs because of it. Haha. I enjoyed every minute of that movie. Thanks for letting me go.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win