Friday, January 2, 2009

in 2009...

I will:

1. try to lose my excess 25.

2. eat more healthy

3. be a better mom

4. be a better wife.

5. enjoy the little moments more.

6. have a :) :) Pictures, Images and Photossunbeam

7. have a 1 year old

8. be married for 7 years

9. turn 27

10. have a great year

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

Appearantly Rachel is really sad that her "cowboy boyfriend" isn't going to be in nursery anymore... I have never heard her call Britt that before! Maybe it's a good thing they won't be in nursery together... I wonder what's been going on in there? LOL!!!

Andy and Michele said...

Isn't that crazy that our Britt's are going to be in primary? Those are some great goals for 2009. I definately have my own (long) list! Hey, happy New Year!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Wow where did the year go!! Good luck on your goals!! I love the "Begas" pictures! I would have loved to have gone with you guys!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win