You two make such a cute couple! (Oh, and you make cute kids too!:) So, this Tuesday, do you want to come over after preschool? We don't have anything going on, the girls would love it!
What a cute post...I love Valentines Day. Thanks so much for the fun dinner party. I'm still trying to get some friends to commit to coming to one but I will have one if I have to pay someone to come...lol
2 comments:
You two make such a cute couple! (Oh, and you make cute kids too!:) So, this Tuesday, do you want to come over after preschool? We don't have anything going on, the girls would love it!
What a cute post...I love Valentines Day. Thanks so much for the fun dinner party. I'm still trying to get some friends to commit to coming to one but I will have one if I have to pay someone to come...lol
Post a Comment