
We got a new puppy named "WOODY!!" Imagine that since Britt is obsessed with Toy Story. He wanted to name it Slinky after the dog on Toy Story. But, we talked him out of that and went through a whole list of names and finally settled on this one.
I wasn't wanting a puppy....but our dog, Dodger, that we have had for about 6 years either got shot or somebody stole him about 3 weeks ago. So, we only have Pal and he isn't that great of a cow dog. So, Braden decided we needed another one:)
Our friends Kathy and Ladd's dog (which is Dodger's daughter) just had pups. I had already told Braden NO!! But I changed my mind and am glad I did.
Britt is in heaven with his puppy. He loves him to death. Karlee likes him to, but isn't to sure about him sometimes.
(This isn't the best pic, but its all I could get)






6 comments:
good moms let their kids have dogs! he is a cute puppy, (aren't they always & then . . .) but every cowboy definately needs a dog. i like the name slinky! i think that's so funny!
I love that last picture, it says it all!
Hey I like "Slinky" I was just thinking that that would've been a great name! Woody works though. He is a cute little puppy.
how cute! I am not a big dog person... they always grow up! If I could get a dog that stayed a cute little chubby puppy, I'd be all over it! Rachel LOVES cats and dogs, but Andy says NO... and I guess I'm just not a "good mom"!
I love reading your blog too! I think our familyes have a lot in common. You guys are in Pima right? We should get together sometime and get to know each other better. :)
oops, typo! I meant families! I always type way too fast...
Post a Comment