Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BIG DAY!!

Well tomorrow is the big DAY!!

IS IT A BOY????

or

IS IT A GIRL?????

I am excited. Britt keeps saying he wants a brother, so we will see. I tease him that it is a girl and he gets all sad and says he wants a baby brother since he already has a sister!! He is too cute. I really don't care either way. We weren't going to find out, and then I thought I had better so I could be prepared and have the room ready!!

Honestly, I can't believe that it is already time. I hope the rest of the pregnancy flies by. Well I guess the beginning really didn't fly by, but once I got over the sickness it has. I am starting to get a belly. It is finally getting to were I LOOK pregnant and not FAT!!! Ha, ha!! I haven't had to wear maternity clothes yet!! Thanks to me losing weight at the beginning I can still wear all of my old clothes. Some of the shirts are getting a little short, so I guess I will have to give in soon. ITs funny, with Britt I couldn't wait to wear maternity clothes. With this one, I was mad at Jaci when she brought them into my house!! Oh well. I guess I am going to have to get over it!

So, I will let you know tomorrow what we are having. Wish us luck that this active little one cooperates!!!

6 comments:

sharla wood said...

how exciting!! with how adorable your little girl is she might need two brothers to look out for her and chase away all those boys.

payneful life said...

you weren't mad you were livid! i hope it's a little girl. but that's just me, I don't know if the world could handle another little britt. ;) Super excited to see what it's gonna be. Either way will be so FUN!

Summers Family said...

Yay! I hope the baby cooperates for you! I think another girl would be fun! Brit will enjoy it either way! I always loved wearing maternity clothes... but I'm a little weird!

The Richards said...

How exciting....either way you have all of the stuff so you are totally prepared! As for the not needing prego clothes yet, you are dang lucky, i need those like 2 months into pregnancy! I hope that it flies by for you and you get to hold your little one soon! Good Luck

Cheri said...

Oh, that's hard! It'd be nice for Britt to have a brother, but every girl needs a sister! Can't wait to find out!

Andy and Michele said...

Oops! My mom was signed into my account, that last comment was me!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win