
Yay!!! I'm really excited. I went in for my ultrasound today and I thought that she wasn't going to cooperate. She kept moving and swirming around and would keep still. I told the tech that I wasn't leaving that room until we were for sure!! So we poked and prodded til finally we were able to see.
I was kinda shocked. I had my hopes up for a girl, but was counting on a boy. Since the Hawkins have a record of more boys then girls. So when she said yep, its a girl after double checking. I was estatic!!
Britt was happy. He started saying last night that he wanted another sister. Which really surprised me because this whole time it has been a brother. But, he got what he wanted!!
Now, we just need a name. We had one picked out for a boy already, but no girl names. So if you have any cute names that start with a B or a K and end with LEE let me know!!
I am ready to start redoing the room already, but it isn't going to take much to get Karlee's room ready for another girl, so that will be nice.
YAY!! IT'S A GIRL:)
oh ya I will post pics later.




16 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats to your family! I am excited for you!
Congratulations! So glad you got to find out! I love names...
Baylee (a little girl in our ward)
Kimberlee
Kylee
Wow. I can't think of any more with those guidelines!
I'm so jealous that you already know, I'm having such a hard time this pregnancy not knowing what I'm having! It's driving me crazy!
Oh cute! I just looked at the little cartoon picture of your family and noticed that your names are B, K, B, K. You so have to go with a B to keep up with the pattern. haha.
Congratulations! Now Karlee will have a sister! Every girl needs a sister!
CONGRATS!!! girls are so much fun as you know of course! but even funner when they have someone to play with! They are dramamtic but it's still soooo much fun!! i'm so happy for you guys. O and i agree with Taryn, you do need a B name to keep up with the pattern...I like Brynlee, what do you think?
Ok, so a bit jealous, but thats life right, ha ha. So Happy for you though a girl does need a sister in her life, ya know?
Another girl! Oh that is exciting, and your house will be VERY exciting! :) How fun to find out your having a girl.
Wahoo! That's great! Let's see, names, um? Kalee, I have a cousin Kortlee. Bonnie, Kasie, or there's Betsy! "I'd give my two left lugnuts to ride with Betsy!" (Cars)
Good luck! That's so fun!
Oh Katie, I too had a blast talking with you. It was nice to laugh and have an adult girl conversation. I don't make it to Pima near as often as I should but I'm glad you live there so I get to say hi. And not that you care but I thought I'd throw in my two cents. Britlee, Kimalee or Kimilee, Brycee, Brylee. Good luck-names can be really hard.
Another girl!! That is so exciting. Congrats Katie!! When are you due??
YIPPEE! Gotta love these Pearson girls! I LOVE the name Kortlee--way to go michele-
You have a few more months to figure it out.
What about Kenlee? The name I wanted started with a K but didnt end with lee. Im so excited for you guys!!! It seems like everyone is having girls these days. Not a bad thing at all.
That's so exciting!! Hey I made my blog private so if you'd like to see it still go ahead and email me your address--karenorphey@gmail.com :)
Yay I am so excited for you. If your going to go with B I love the name Baylee. I wanted to use that name and Craig wouldn't let me.
Yeah! I like the name Brynlee! I think you need to stick with B too for the pattern!
Oh poor you, 2 drama queens!! J/k trust me it's not to bad!!!
Post a Comment