Don't mind the screaming mom in the background!! He did amazing!!! I am so proud of him. I will post pictures of our trip later. I just wanted to post this video so Britt could watch it by himself instead of me having to find it for him all the time!!




6 comments:
I've never heard of sheep riding before but go Britt! I loved his little wave at the end, so cute.
Yeah, I've never heard of that either, but how fun! What a cute little cowboy. His dad must be so proud! :) Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip.
LOVE IT!!! He did so well! I can't wait to see more pictures of your trip! I love NFR/Rodeo pictures!
Holy Cow KT...that is so stinkin cute! I love it! And I really got a kick out of your post w/ the kids dressed in hunting gear w/ guns...HAHAHAHA...I laughed forever!
What a cute little cowboy! That is such a cute video, I also love the proud momma screamin' out for her son!
That was so adorable!! Good job Britt!!
Post a Comment