Friday, March 26, 2010

2 weeks

WOW!  How time is flying by. 
Kinzlee or Kinz-Kinz (her nickname from Britt)
is already 2 weeks old. 
It feels just like yesterday that we brought her home.
Now, we can't imagine life without her.  She is such a good baby. 
She is getting more adjusted to night and day, so we are getting a little more sleep then before.
THANK HEAVENS!!!

She usually only cries when she is hungry or has a dirty diaper. 


The only way I get anything done if Kinzlee is awake, is to move the bassinet wherever I'm at.  Otherwise Karlee will go and try to get her.  It is a challenge somedays to get ANYTHING done:)








great-grandma lines




WE ALL JUST ADORE HER!!!

4 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Wow, two weeks? Already! She is absolutely beautiful! Looks like a very loved little girl.

Sara said...

She is so sweet! I'm glad she's letting you get some sleep!

Melissa said...

congratulations you guys. I remember the days of trying to "guard the baby from loving siblings!!" Abby would even try to get Rachel out of the crib!! She is so cute.

Reeds said...

What a sweetie! I'm glad you seem to be getting a little sleep.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win