Sunday, September 19, 2010

Britt the "REAL" Swimmer!

Yes, I know it is September and swimming lessons were over in JULY...
But, I haven't been very good at blogging and need to get updated!

This was Britt's 2nd year of swimming lessons and he really got it this year!
He became a good swimmer finally!!

He thought that going off the HIGH DIVE was a good idea, everytime!

I was kinda shocked the first time he did it, but he loved it OF COURSE!!




Walking out to the edge


He would always yell something as he went off the board....crazy boy!!

My little "FISH"!!

WE have a 4 foot pool at our house and so he got to swim everyday, sometimes a couple times a day!!!
He LOVED to be in the water and can swim pretty much underwater all the time across the pool.
I am so proud of him and now I don't have STRESS out about him being near water and drowning!!





2 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

That is nice to not have to stress about that! I can't believe he went off the high dive - scary!! Good job catching up!

payneful life said...

he's hard core! Especially with that tattoo. he's a great swimmer. :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win