Karlee and Kinzlee decided that I wasn't feeding them enough cereal the other morning....
so they decided to get it themselves!!
Kar had the right idea, she had the bowl and everything :)
I know I should have been mad, but it was pretty hilarious!
They were picking through it and just eating the marshmellows!
Isn't she sweet!! I could just eat her!
The Culprit!!!
She was too cute to get mad at :)
CA-RAZY girls!! Gotta Love 'em!!










8 comments:
YOu have the cutest kids...you are a good mom for not getting mad, i am working on that one still! So did you get your new camera?
oh i totally forgot, i started a blog about super easy recipes, i figure you have some to share...come on add to my blog and let me feed something different to my kids tonight! haha check it out http://easydinnermeals.blogspot.com/
thanks for always leaving me comments you are one of the few, and deep down inside i love comments
So the slobbery little piece of cereal stuck right in the middle of Kinzlee's forehead just CRACKS. ME. UP.
And I love how they're enjoying the moment together. So cute!
Haha, that is so funny. So independent those girls :) Everytime I see Karlee, I swear I have to look again because I see Brandi's Bre and Troy's Bre haha.
Ha, that is so cute! How could you get mad at those two, ever??? They're even sharing! :)
My kids totally do that too!!!!!
that's awesome! i can see kar doing taht. what miss independent!
That is so funny, and good sharing!! See your teaching them good things!!
Post a Comment