Wednesday, March 2, 2011

soo behind---

but who cares!!!  I guess I do....... a little bit!!

I feel like I have been slacking on our family history!  I still have posts from 2010, like christmas and a some fun other things that I haven't even gotten around to posting.  I soo need to, so that I can finish my blog book for 2010.

So, my question is do I go back and post date the post so that no one will see them since they will be 2010 or do I do a current post and then go back and change the date later when I add it to my book?!?! 

I am sure no one even cares, but just thought I would ask :)

So, heres to catching up....hopefully :)

3 comments:

payneful life said...

depends. i don't know what i'd do. probably just late post it and then it'd end up in 2011 book. cause i'm a little lazy like that.

dpapwatson said...

I for one, wants to read it!!! So blog it now, and change the date later...Haha! Selfish, I know!

dpapwatson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win