Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my wings aren't working....

say what?!? 

Only my little Karlee Jane, would say something like that!


The other morning I was cleaning the girls room and Kar spied her wings and wanted them on.
So, I gladly helped her into them and off she ran.

The next thing I hear is her running back into her room saying
"my wings aren't working, mommy!"

I told her go try jumping off the couch and see if they work then.

out of the room she goes.....................then I hear a loud THUD!!




"Mommy their working, my wings are working!"
She was so excited.
The wings didn't come off til it was bedtime,
can you tell they got a little demolished :)


Isn't she a cute fairy?!?

Her outfit & makeup was done all by herself too :) 

Such a big girl.....lol!

2 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Wow, she is styling! You told her to go jump off the couch?? That's awesome! I would've been a boring mom and said that they're fake or something. :)

payneful life said...

she's been watching too much tinkerbell. ha!

michele's comment made me laugh. "you told her to jump off the couch."

a thud! katie you crack me up.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win