Monday, April 4, 2011

oh karlee & braeli.....

what are we ever going to do with you two??

I must say you are the "queens of mud".

Do you remember this POST where they were super muddy at the roping??


I guess it is their "thing" :)

It is soo cute them running inside showing me how dirty they were and how proud they were to have their AUNT LESELI'S shirts on.
Oh to be 2 years old!!!  Sigh......


Aren't they just adorable..muddy faces and all??


I honestly hope that they stay this close as they grow up....LOVE THEM :)

2 comments:

payneful life said...

I remember when Braeli saw me and Bryce when they walked back to moms and Braeli screamed at us that she didn't want us to pick her up. :)

THese girls are such the pair. They can fight like crazy and play great together all within 5 mins of each other. LOVE IT!

Andy and Michele said...

Braeli looks just like her mom, wow!! You are such a good mom to let them do that. Kids just don't get enough dirt these days and its so good for them! :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win